Vegan Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Slice
Time: 2 hours Servings: 6-8
- 3/4 cup buckwheat, toasted
- 3/4 cup cashews, roasted
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup Veganut Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 1/2 mashed roasted kumara (sweet potato)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- For the cookie dough, blend all the dry ingredients in a food processor until it forms a crumb. Stir through the wet ingredients.
- For the chocolate mix, blend kumara with the liquid ingredients until smooth. Add dry ingredients and blend.
- Line a small slice/loaf tin with baking paper. Layer spoonfuls of cookie dough and chocolate mix until all the batter has been used up.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until set. Slice into 6 or 8 squares and keep in an airtight container in the fridge.