Vegan Protein Rice Krispie Treats
Time: 1 hour Servings: 9
- 2 cups rice krispie cereal (gluten free if desired)
- 2 scoops (20g) Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 50g dark chocolate + 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp chopped salted peanuts
- Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil together in a small bowl, then mix in the maple syrup.
- Mix the protein powder and rice krispies in a separate bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup mixture over the rice krispies and mix until evenly coated and sticking together.
- Press down evenly into a small tin or dish lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate and stir in the peanut butter, then drizzle over the rice krispie mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkled with chopped peanuts, if using.
- Place back in the fridge to set for 30 minutes, then remove and slice into 9 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.