Vegan Protein Pancakes
Time: 10 mins Servings: 1-2
- 1 cup oats
- 2 scoops Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder (or any of our other flavours)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Optional add-ins: blueberries, chocolate chips etc.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- If using, add in blueberries, chocolate chips etc.
- Preheat frying pan on stove and spray with non-stick spray or melt a little coconut oil.
- Pour a few tbsp of mixture into the pan and cook for a 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for another minute (be careful not to overcook so that the inside stays nice and soft!) - depending on the size of your pan, you can cook multiple pancakes at once.
- Serve with your choice of toppings - we love peanut butter, banana, and maple syrup or dairy-free yoghurt, fresh berries, and chia seeds!