Vegan Protein Choc Chip Cookie Skillet
Time: 45 mins Servings: 1
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup mashed kumara (sweet potato)
- 1 tbsp date paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Handful cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F.
- Mix everything together in a mini skillet or small baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cacao nibs and bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked and fudgey inside.
- Serve with toppings of choice and dig in!