Vegan PB & J Cookie Sandwich
Time: 1 hour Servings: 2 sandwich cookies
- 30g Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup almond or soy milk
- Extra peanut butter and jam for the filling
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix it all together until it forms a dough. It will be a bit softer than regular cookie dough.
- Roll the dough into 4 even balls and place on a lined baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Flatten each ball into a cookie shape and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Let cookies cool on a rack, then spread two halves with jam and the other two with peanut butter.
- Sandwich the cookies together and demolish! (We spread and sandwiched them while still warm and it was next level, but beware it is a mess...an AMAZING mess).