Vegan Granola Bark
Time: 20 mins Servings: 10-12
- 1.5 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder (or any of our other flavours)
- 1/4 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted (we use Whittaker's 72% dark)
- Preheat oven to 160C/325F.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the maple syrup and mix until evenly distributed and clusters form.
- Lay granola mix out on a lined baking tray in an even layer. Separate it into small clusters.
- Bake for 15-20 mins but keep on checking after 15 minutes to ensure it doesn't burn! Once it reaches a deep golden brown, remove from the oven.
- Leave to sit until it is completely cool (about 30 mins)..DO NOT touch it as it needs to crisp up, if you break it up now it will not stay in clusters.
- Once cooled, separate the granola into two equal amounts. Store half of it an a jar or airtight container (this is your granola AKA the nice side!).
- To make the chocolate granola bark, or as we like to call it...the naughty side, pour the melted dark chocolate over one half (this does not need to be neat).
- Once the chocolate has set, enjoy or store in an airtight container.