Vegan Double Chocolate Protein Brookie
Time: 30 mins Servings: 2 big cookies
- 30g Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4-6 squares dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the dark chocolate to a bowl and mix it all together until it forms a cookie dough and everything is evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into two even balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Flatten each ball into a thick cookie shape.
- Press three squares of dark chocolate into each cookie and bake for 15 minutes. Bake it for a few extra minutes if you want it a little crispy.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before eating to allow them to crisp up a little, or enjoy them warm straight out of the oven because that's really the only way to enjoy fresh cookies!