Vanilla Berry Smoothie
Time: 5 mins Servings: 1
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (30g) Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 tsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- Starting with the almond milk, add all ingredients to your blender.
- Begin by pulsing a few times to chop up the chunks of ice and frozen banana, and then blend to a smooth consistency.
- You can alter the consistency to your liking; if you want make it thicker, add some extra ice, banana, or some non-dairy yoghurt; if you want it to be less thick, add some more almond milk. You can also add more of your chosen sweetener if you'd like it sweeter (but hey, we think you're sweet enough).