Gooey Vegan Protein Brownies
Time: 1 hour Servings: 6-8
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 1/4 cup dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 mins, drained, then mashed with a fork)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
- Pour into a lined baking tray (about 15x15cm) and bake for 40-45 minutes. Don't be scared if the brownies are still gooey, that is how they're supposed to be!
- Let cool for 15 minutes in the tray, before removing and slicing into 6-8 squares.
- Enjoy topped with your favourite dairy-free yoghurt or vegan ice cream!