Gluten Free Double Choc Cookies
- 5 tbsp gluten free baking flour*
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 3 tbsp Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or margarine
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 20g dark choc, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius, fan bake.
- Cream together the vegan butter/margarine, coconut sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add all of the dry ingredients, mix until just incorporated, and then fold in the choc chunks,
- Scoop into 6 small balls and bake on a lined tray for 10 minutes.
*NOTE: If your gluten-free flour doesn't have a binder, they might be a bit crumbly (but still yummy!).⠀