Gooey Vegan & GF Brownies
Scroll down for the delicious recipe!
Makes 6 deliciously rich and gooey brownies and the recipe can easily be doubled!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp neutral liquid oil
- 1/4 cup dates soaked in boiling water for 10 mins, drained, then mashed with a fork
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional add-ins: dark choc chunks, walnut chunks, macadamia chunks etc.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350ºF.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated. Fold in your add-ins (we chose 80% dark chocolate chunks).
- Pour into a small, lined tray about 15x15cm (or 20x20cm if doubling the recipe) and bake for 40-45 minutes. Don't be scared if the brownies are still gooey, that is how they are supposed to be!
- Let cool for 15 minutes in the tray, before removing and slicing into 6-8 squares.
- Enjoy topped with your favourite dairy-free yoghurt or ice cream!⠀