Fluffy Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 scoop Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- To serve (optional): banana, strawberries, non-dairy ice cream or yoghurt, dark chocolate, maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix the protein powder, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla essence. Let sit for 5 mins and heat up a non stick frypan on medium heat, adding a little vegan butter or cooking spray.
- Combine the wet with the dry ingredients and whisk. Fill a 1/3 cup measuring cup with batter and pour into the heated pan. Cook the pancake until bubbles appear, then flip. Cook for another few mins on the reverse side. Repeat this to make approximately 8 pancakes.
- Top with yoghurt and fresh fruit, or anything you wish, and enjoy!⠀