Dreamy Salted Caramel & PB Baked Oats
Scroll down for the delicious recipe!
- 40g oat flour (or oats blended into flour)
- 15g Veganut Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 10g maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- Half a banana, mashed
- 100ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 200C degrees celsius.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the banana, maple syrup, and plant milk, and mix until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into a single serve oven safe bowl or dish, spoon the peanut butter into the middle, then pour the remaining mixture over the top.
- Add a few extra blobs of peanut butter on top for an extra PB swirl (optional, but highly recommended).
- Bake for 20 minutes, then enjoy fresh out of the oven!⠀