Delicious Choc Protein Brownie
- 120g Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsp gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a 20x20cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then add the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Roughly chop the chocolate before folding it through the mixture.
- Add batter to the baking dish, spreading evenly using a spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly wobbly for a fudgy brownie.
- Let cool for at least 15 mins before cutting into 16 pieces.
Enjoy with a side of your favourite vegan yoghurt or ice cream! The brownie can be stored in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for up to a month.