Crunchy Coconut Protein Granola
- 2.5 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 scoop Veganut Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup macadamia oil (or oil of choice such as melted coconut oil, canola oil etc.)
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/4 cup freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius and line a baking tray.
- In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, cinnamon, nuts and protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the maple syrup, vanilla essence and oil.
- Fold together until all the syrup is mixed in and there are no dry spots left. Press the granola onto the baking tray and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Leave to cool fully *the most important step*.
- Break apart and then toss through the coconut chips and freeze dried raspberries.
- Enjoy with your favourite plant milk, yoghurt, or smoothie bowl, or as a crunchy snack on it's own!⠀