Snickers Choc Protein Bars
Time: 30 mins Servings: 4
- 3 scoops (1 serving) Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 6 regular dates or 3-4 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 70g dark chocolate
- Chopped peanuts
- Make the base by combining the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mixing until smooth and evenly distributed; you should be able to shape it with your hands like a dough. Roll or shape into 4 rectangle bars (or balls).
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave, then add the dates and mash with a fork until there are no big lumps left.
- Distribute the peanut butter/date mix evenly on top of each of the bars to create the caramel layer and smooth with a knife.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the top of each bar, top with chopped peanuts, and place them in the fridge for 30 mins to set. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge if room temp is warm.