Choco-Chia Protein Mousse
Time: 5 mins (+ 60 mins refrigeration) Servings: 1
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving (30g) Veganut Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or more to taste)
- First, add the almond milk to the blender with the chia seeds and blend for 30 seconds. Note: you may also use a hand blender for this recipe.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk if necessary to blend (it will seem very thick but that is good as long as it is mixing evenly).
- When smooth and there are no lumps left, taste and adjust sweetness to your preference. Place in a small bowl or glass, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Top with your favourite toppings, such as strawberries and dried coconut or banana and chocolate chips. Devour and enjoy!